The Health Benefits Of The Instant Pot
There are a few health benefits of instant pot in preparing your meals.
Fewer Nutrients and vitamins are lost during the cooking process because Instant Pots use heat and steam for cooking.
The instant pot uses a lower temperature than other cooking methods, and it is the pressure that makes the food cook quicker; the food retains its moisture which makes comes out tender and easier to digest.
A good example is in the cooking of broccoli, broccoli loses over 30% of its vitamin C during cooking and steaming 20%, but a pressure cooker will only lose 10%.
Cooking legumes by boiling or steaming reduces their antioxidant qualities, whereas using a pressure cooker increases their benefits.
Slow cooking healthy food
An Instant Pot doesn’t just cook food quickly, but it is used similarly to a slow cooker. With the pot’s pre-settings, fill the pot with your ingredients and set it when to start cooking, so the food is ready when you are,
The Instant Pot or pressure cooker makes food tender and moist and easier to break down than other cooking methods.
The non-toxic cooking surface
The inside of the pot is made from stainless steel; this makes it a good cooking surface for a few reasons. One is non-corrosive and non-toxic. It won’t add any chemicals to the food or affect the taste.
Instant Pot Duo Plus 9-in-1
About this item
- 9-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Pressure cook, slow cook, rice cooker, yogurt maker, steamer, sauté pan, yogurt maker, sterilizer, and food warmer.
- IMPROVED STRESS-FREE VENTING: Intuitive and straightforward, our improved easy-release steam switch makes releasing steam easier than ever, and it automatically resets when the lid is closed.
- REAL-TIME FEEDBACK: The easy-to-read display includes a total cooking progress bar that lets you know what stage of the cooking program you’ve reached.
- QUICK ONE-TOUCH COOKING: 13 customizable Smart Programs for pressure cooking ribs, soups, beans, rice, poultry, yogurt, desserts, and more; Power Supply: 220V – 240V, 50Hz – 60Hz
- VERSATILE INNER COOKING POT: Food-grade stainless-steel cooking pot with a tri-ply bottom offers more even cooking and an anti-spin design that secures the pot for perfect sautéing.
- COOK FAST OR SLOW: Pressure cooks delicious one-pot meals up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods or slow cooks your favorite traditional recipes – just like grandma used to make.
- QUICK, EASY CLEAN UP: Finger-print resistant, stainless-steel sides, and dishwasher-safe lid, inner pot, and accessories
- PROVEN SAFETY FEATURES: Includes over ten safety features, overheat protection and a safe-locking lid.
- PERFECT FOR LARGER FAMILIES: Cook for up to 8 people – perfect for larger families, or meal prepping and batch cooking for singles and smaller families.
- DISCOVER AMAZING RECIPES: Download our free Instant Pot app (iOS and Android), so you can discover new favorites and prepare delicious meals.
Easy to use, easy to clean, fast, versatile, and convenient, the Instant Pot Duo™ Plus replaces nine kitchen appliances: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté pan, yogurt maker, rice cooker, sterilizer & warmer.
With 15 built-in innovative programs, you can prepare your favorite dishes with the press of a button. Redefine cooking and enjoy quick and easy meals anywhere, any time.
The Instant Pot Duo Plus offers the quality, convenience, and versatility you’ve expected from Instant – discover amazing.
Instant Pot Smart Wifi 6 Quart Multi-use
About this item
- Cooks fast and saves time: The Instant Pot Smart Wifi combines eight kitchen appliances in one: Pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, yogurt maker, cake maker, Saute pan, steamer, and warmer.
- Consistently delicious: 13 1-touch smart programs put cooking ribs, soups, beans, rice, poultry, yogurt, desserts, and more on autopilot – with tasty results
- Connected for ease of use: Compatible with Alexa and wifi – control your Instant Pot Smart Wifi in the palm of your hand with the Instant Pot app or through voice with Alexa. Includes access to 1,000 plus pre-programmed recipes and verify cooking progress, share cooker access with family, and receive alerts on your mobile device
- Accessories included: Stainless steel steam rack with handles, rice paddle, soup spoon, measuring cup, and condensation collector. Power supply – 120V-60Hz
- Advanced safety protection: The 10 plus built-in safety features, including overheat protection, safety Lock, and more to ensure safe pressure cooking
- Plenty of recipes: Free Instant Pot app on iOS and Android devices is loaded with hundreds of recipes for any cuisine to get you started on your culinary adventure. Millions of users provide support and guidance in the many Instant Pot online communities.
- Most popular size capacity: 6-quart large capacity cooks for up to 6 people – perfect for families, and also great for meal prepping and batch cooking for singles and smaller households
- Stainless steel inner pot: The Instant Pot stainless steel inner pot is made with a 3-ply bottom for durability and is healthy and dishwasher-safe
Instant Pot Pro 10-in-1 Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker,
ABOUT THIS ITEM
About this item
- 10-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Pressure cook, slow cook, sous vide, sauté pan, sterilizer, yogurt maker, food warmer, cake baker, and steamer.
- CUSTOMIZABLE COOKING PROGRAMS: The included 28 program settings are perfect for selecting important meals.
- CONVENIENT FAVORITES: 5 programmable settings for your unique recipes.
- FAST OR SLOW: Pressure cook to save time and retain more flavor, or slow cook for traditional recipes.
- 11+ PROVEN SAFETY FEATURES: Overheat Protection, safe locking lid, upgraded gentle steam release switch with diffusing cover to reduce noise and prevent splashing on the counter, and more.
- GREAT FOR GROWING FAMILIES: Cook for up to 6 people – perfect for growing families, or meal prepping and batch cooking for singles.
- GENTLE STEAM RELEASE: The diffusing cover reduces noise and prevents countertop splash.
Multi-cookers seem like updated pressure cookers, but they have a lot of different functions.
The difference between a pressure cooker and a multi cooker is multi-cookers are pressure cookers. Still, a pressure cooker is a pot with a sealing lid that builds up steam to cook food at a quicker velocity than traditional methods when heated either over the stovetop or by electric power.
A multi-cooker includes pressure cooking as one of its functions, but it can typically be a slow cooker, a rice cooker, and a yogurt maker.
They can cook a frozen chicken in 20 minutes and steam fish in less than 10. These are appliances with incredible flexibility.
The Insta Pot comes in various sizes, and there is one for your household needs; look at the huge selection on Amazon.com.
I appreciate your taking the time to read this post. And I look forward to your comments and question, and please remember to share
.NOTE: This post includes affiliate links, which, if clicked on and a product purchased, I get a small commission (with no increase in cost to you)